ILC Dover pioneered flexible containment for the pharmaceutical industry in 1998 and is now being seen as the industry leader in Engineered Controls for nanoparticles, semiconductor precursor materials, precious metals, alternative energy materials, as well as allergens and sensitizers resulting from food and flavoring processes.
These cost-effective disposable systems are engineered to contain powder transfers from cGMP to nanogram levels and range from single use transfers to multi-use flexible enclosures.
Input from subject matter experts shows that our technology would be a great fit for providing a controlled environment for your processes. Benefits include:
- Improved revenues since capital costs of clean rooms or stainless steel isolators can be eliminated with associated utility savings as well
- Maintain Clean Area Manufacturing and reduced particulate contamination
- Component pass throughs placed where best fit your process
- Flexible operations for manufacturing
- Ideal for short run and prototyping yet scalable as transition to manufacturing
- Minimized downtime caused by cleaning that is needed in uncontrolled processes
Latest News on Internano.org - Click Here
To view our events calendar - Click Here
For more information, please contact Alan George