Eclipsing the traditional FIBC, the JJPac™ containment system is engineered to address the issues that arise from uncontrolled processes, including compromised facility cleanliness, cross contamination risks and employee exposure to unnecessary hazards. JJPac™ products by ILC Dover delivers cGMP operation with containment levels down to 100 ug/m3 on an 8-hour TWA.
Our proven powder containment products save our customers millions of dollars by streamlining the manufacturing process, protecting workers, ensuring quality, and helping get drugs to the market sooner.
- Economical containment
- Supports dust-free operation
- Reduced cross contamination risks
- Protects operator
- One-person operation
- Durable ArmorFlex® film liner with groundable restraint
- Individual necks with bag-out sleeve to support charging and offloading operations
- 35″ cubed size
- Secure, dust-free hardware interface to process equipment
- Sized to interface with standard pallet
- Interfaces with ILC’s CrimpLoc™ System
Charging, Off loading, Discharging,