Weigh and Dispense
Modular Isolators for quick delivery.
ILC Dover has been a pioneer in developing flexible isolators, (aka glove bags), for the pharmaceutical industry. After 20 years of designing and building custom isolators for powder containment, our engineers have compiled and standardized isolator specifications, dimensions, configurations, and components that meet the vast majority of our customers’ needs. All materials meet FDA standards and the design accommodates cGMP as well as operator ergonomics.
This modular design is developed to allow weighing or subdividing materials in a highly contained way while maintaining weighing accuracy. The system can be used for weighing and then directly charging into a process vessel or other equipment.
- Modular design to meet specific process demands using proven containment and weighing technology
- Improved ergonomics over hard wall isolators by utilizing the comfort of the flexible wall system
- Low capital cost to purchase and install
- Proven containment using the static or dynamic flexible isolator system to less an 1.0 ug/m3
- Design makes use of existing ILC Dover containment accessories such as CrimpLoc® crimps, bag/out sleeves, and O-ring interface canisters
- Compatible with DoverPac® powder transfer systems
- The passive isolator can be upgraded to a fully automatic negative pressure isolator using the ILC Dover our JetVent system
- Fast turnaround & installation
- Dispense to DoverPac for charging
- Dispense to continuous liners
- Subdivide drums of potent materials
- Sampling from drums
Frames constructed of 304 stainless steel
All surfaces have a 2B finish
Product contact components constructed of 316 stainless steel
Flexible isolator made from ArmorFlex® 113 and ArmorFlex® 114 films
Drum rings and canisters use ILC Dover patented multiple O-ring connectors