With the development of ILC Dover’s new Aseptic Isolator system new opportunities have opened up for many organizations who were previously able to conduct fill finish activities due to facility restraints or expensive closed barrier systems. This new technology also allows existing facilities to handle different product previously thought to be ‘out of reach’ in conventional barrier systems.
Topics to be discussed:
- Fill finish inside a single-use disposable isolator
- Handling of sterile potent powders
- Isolator regulatory compliance
- Sterilization: VHP vs Gamma Irradiation
- Benefits of disposable isolator systems in sterile manufacturing
Please come along and listen to Martyn Ryder and Declan O’Shea discuss the 5 year development of this new exciting technology and share the experience had by our customers along this process innovation process.
This webinar will be presented by Martyn Ryder, Business and Product Development Manager at SOLO Containment an ILC Dover Company and Declan O’Shea, Technical Sales Manager, ILC Dover LP.