"*" indicates required fields
ILC Dover is a world-leader in the innovative design and production of engineered flexible protective solutions.
We have pioneered breakthrough solutions in a variety of markets from our global offices, production facilities, testing centers, and supply chains in the United States, Mexico, Ireland, Singapore, and Switzerland. Browse our solutions now. Need something beyond our standard solutions? We have the capabilities and facilities to help you develop a custom solution.
- Structural containment for use in extreme environments
- Barrier films, and coated /laminated materials
- Antistatic films that are FDA, USP, and EU regulatory compliant
Engineering & Design
- Using soft goods to solve life’s critical problems
- Designing soft goods to replace traditional rigid elements
- Designing articulated soft good pressure vessels
- Production, inspection, and testing of inflated structures
- Precise, reliable sealing for critical applications
- Production in ISO Class 7 Clean Room
The highest standards for life’s most critical operations
For 75 years, ILC Dover has delivered innovative solutions with superior quality down to every detail.
Click a category to learn more.
SUPPLIERS & RECEIVING
WAREHOUSE & PACKAGING
- Global cGMP Footprint with 10
Manufacturing Facilities World‐Wide
- Robust Supply Chain to Ensure Our Starting Materials Meet our High Quality and Regulatory Standards
- Knowledgeable Sales & Customer
- Going Beyond ISO9001:2015 to Provide Customers with World‐Class Quality
- Raw Material Qualifications
- Supplier Audits
- Quality Agreements
- Incoming Raw Material Inspections
- Supplier SCAR Program
- Supplier Documentation Per Shipment
- Inventory Management Systems
- Shipping & Receiving Activities
- HVAC Controls
- Packaging Performed in
a Cleanroom Environment
- Double Bagged for
- Certificate of Conformance
- Proprietary Heat-Sealing Technology
- Raw Materials Regulatory Compliance
- Continuous Improvement
- Design Verification
- Resource Management
- Data & QC Testing
- Supporting Documentation
“The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.”
Arthur C. Clarke
Ready to Go Beyond Boundaries Together?
Tell us a little bit about your needs.