"*" indicates required fields
DoverPac® HPAPI Transfers - Zero Cleaning & Superior Powder Flow
In a recent webinar from ILC Dover, Scott Patterson presented the DoverPac® FIBC high containment system for transferring powders and its unique capabilities in pharmaceutical processes. We learned the benefits of flexible wall technology and how DoverPac® virtually eliminates cleaning, resulting in cost savings and production time efficiencies. The webinar is now available to stream at your convenience.
Download the Webinar Recording and Fact Sheet today.
Download Webinar Recording & Fact Sheet!
DoverPac<sup>®</sup> FIBC High Containment System for Transferring Powders
DoverPac® Containment Systems are the global premier products for disposable process and powder containment systems. Launched from a partnership with multi-national pharmaceutical companies to develop high containment for HPAPI production and Oral Solid Dosage processing, DoverPac® is the global standard for containment, reliability, and service. Discover more details and benefits in a quick fact sheet from the creators of DoverPac® by completing the form above.
• Verified containment as a system
• Proven to be lowest cost of ownership
• ArmorFlex® 114 film is Static Dissipative with a permanent antistat, confirmed to 2002/72/EC and amendments, FDA CFR 21, and test requirements of EP 3.1.3
• ArmorFlex® 110, delivers permanent static dissipative properties while meeting FDA and 2002/72/EC requirements for food contact
• UN DOT approved configurations
• Lowest carbon footprint in a complete containment process
• O-rings are captured to prevent accidental loss to the process vessel during bag out operations (inlet & outlet necks)
About ILC Dover
ILC Dover is a world-leader in the innovative design and production of engineered flexible protective solutions, for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical, flood protection, personal protection, bulk packaging, and aerospace industries. Our customers will attest to our relentless dedication to high value products, advanced technology, and responsive service, as our visionary solutions have improved efficiency while safeguarding people, product, and infrastructure in hazardous conditions through flexible protective solutions since 1947.