"*" indicates required fields
Introducing the soloPURE™ Aseptic Isolator
Meet the soloPURE™ flexible aseptic isolator, a cost-effective closed-barrier system for sterile manufacturing that provides a closed Grade-A, aseptic environment for fill finish activities requiring positive and negative pressures. soloPURE™ maximizes efficiency and productivity in the cleanroom, reduces costs while expanding capabilities, and mitigates risk through safe and fully compliant features.
Watch the webinar and download the info sheet
- Fully Disposable, Single-Use Chamber
- Compact Design and Small Footprint
- Filter and Isolator Integrity Testing
- Easy Bolt-On Modules and Interfaces
- Automatic Pressure Control System
- Double H14 HEPA Filter Assembly
- Double-Sided Access for Operators
The soloPURE™ Advantage
- Transform your cleanroom into a sterile manufacturing machine.
- Achieve more in your cleanroom without the added expense.
- Experience the risk-reducing power of a single-user isolator.
Join process manufacturing engineers, project managers, and EH&S and quality managers worldwide who are experiencing the soloPure™ advantage. Stay today and plan for tomorrow with soloPure™.