Powered Air Escape Protection
ILC Dover’s spacesuits and powered air-purifying respirators are designed to deliver high-performing protection. Our SCape® CO/CBRN30 system has the same distinguished pedigree. As the only NIOSH-approved air-purifying escape respirator with a powered ventilation system, SCape provides 30 minutes of protection from carbon monoxide, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear contaminants.
- Delivers 30 minutes of protection against a broad range of threats including carbon monoxide
- Auto-on blower activates when product is removed from the package delivering increased protection and reduced physiological burden
- Single size unit eliminates logistics burden of using a sized product
- The system’s battery-operated blower provides positive airflow inside the respirator hood, eliminating the sense of claustrophobia, reducing panic, and allowing the wearer to stay in complete control.
- No nose-cup or mouth-bit increases comfort and ability to see the wearer’s face
- SCape users enjoy a panoramic field of view and can perform a wide range of critical tasks, such as using a cell phone or mobile radio.
Chemical processing workers
Control room operators
Chemical storage facility personnel
Travelers to high risk regions
General description of quality
Scape CO/CBRN 30 TC-14G-0312
Scape CBRN 30 TC-14G-0277
Scape CO/CBRN 30 6000-11300
Scape CBRN 30 6000-10435
What is the benefit of having an integral blower/filter combination?
The blower delivers 64 lpm of filtered air to the wearer at all times. This dramatically increases the protection level afforded by the product. In addition, it reduces the “breathing burden” of having to draw fresh air in through filters with your lung power. Lastly the continuous flow of blown air efficiently removes CO2 and keeps the wearer safe.
How do you turn on the Scape blower?
The blower automatically comes on the minute you remove the product from its package. All the wearer has to do is place it on over their head and leave the contaminated area.
Is there a version for children?
Yes, we sell the version of the Scape product designed for infants up to age 3. It has the same blower and filter, but secures around the child’s torso.
How long does the escape respirator provide protection?
The Scape CO/CBRN 30 and CBRN 30 respirator are both NIOSH approved as a CAP 2 30 minute escape respirator.
To place an order:
E-mail Customer Service
Sales & Customer Service
Tel: 1.302.335.3911 x506 or 1.800.631.9567 (US Toll Free)