Powered Air Escape Protection
Protection without boundaries
- Delivers 30 minutes of protection against a broad range of threats including carbon monoxide
- Integral blower automatically actuates to provide clean filtered air and deliver increased protection
- No nosecup or mouthbit increases comfort and ability to see the wearer’s face
- Panoramic field of view improves safety
- Auto-on blower activates when product is removed from the package delivering increased protection and reduced physiological burden
- Single size unit eliminates logistics burden of using a sized product
- Powered air system provides significantly increased protection levels vs. competitive products
- With no nosecup or adjustment straps product is easy to use and perfectly suited for those not used to wearing a respirator on a frequent basis
- 30 minute protection levels unequaled in the industry
Chemical processing workers
Control room operators
Chemical storage facility personnel
Travelers to high risk regions
General description of quality
Scape CO/CBRN 30 TC-14G-0312
Scape CBRN 30 TC-14G-0277
Scape CO/CBRN 30 6000-11300
Scape CBRN 30 6000-10435
What is the benefit of having an integral blower/filter combination?
The blower delivers 64 lpm of filtered air to the wearer at all times. This dramatically increases the protection level afforded by the product. In addition, it reduces the “breathing burden” of having to draw fresh air in through filters with your lung power. Lastly the continuous flow of blown air efficiently removes CO2 and keeps the wearer safe.
How do you turn on the Scape blower?
The blower automatically comes on the minute you remove the product from its package. All the wearer has to do is place it on over their head and leave the contaminated area.
Is there a version for children?
Yes, we sell the version of the Scape product designed for infants up to age 3. It has the same blower and filter, but secures around the child’s torso.
How long does the escape respirator provide protection?
The Scape CO/CBRN 30 and CBRN 30 respirator are both NIOSH approved as a CAP 2 30 minute escape respirator.