Infectious Disease PAPRs
Robust PAPRs with safe and comfortable PAPR hoods and head covers
The Sentinel XL® HP is a high performance PAPR system (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) specifically designed to provide healthcare professionals with superior respiratory protection against a range of infectious diseases.
- Head covers deliver 2.5x protection available with an N-95
- Full hood delivers 100x protection available with an N-95
- Available with multiple head cover/full hood options to support your specific protection needs.
- Easy to use adjustable and cleanable waist belt
- 3 battery configurations to address your needs
- Rechargeable NiMH
- Non-rechargeable Lithium long shelf life cell
- Unique alkaline battery pack option lets you use standard D cell batteries
- Easy to attach HEPA and OV/AG/HE filters to support your protection requirements
Sentinel XL HP PAPR SystemDownload
- Head cover, Clear Hood and Full Hood options provide protection against a range of threats
- Single blower platform supports by Decon operations and Infectious Disease applications
- Blower delivers 7.5-8 CFM airflow – increased protection and comfort
- Loose fitting PAPR requires no fit testing
- Low voltage alarm (audible and visible) for increase safety
- Available with non-rechargeable, rechargeable, and alkaline battery packs to increase readiness
- Ergonomic, easily cleaned Quick-Loc belt comfortably supports the blower and provides tactile feedback upon blower engagement.
- Integral battery pack eliminates snagging potential and improves deconability
- Hospital infectious disease protection ranging from Tuberculosis to Ebola
- Medical clinics dealing with infectious diseases
Conversion Kits – provide all necessary components to allow conversion to a CBRN configuration appropriate for hospital decon teams
General description of quality
All Sentinel XL products are NIOSH approved. NIOSH approvals
Are the Sentinel head covers, clear hood and full hood latex free?
Are conversion kits available to convert my Sentinel HP system to a PAPR designed for CBRN applications (decon teams)?
Yes, a conversion kit is available to which allows you to economically convert this system to a CBRN configuration.
Why would I select an alkaline battery adapter?
With the alkaline battery adapter you never have to worry about charging your PAPR. You’re ready at a moments notice and you can convert back to a rechargeable battery configuration in less than a minute.
To place an order:
E-mail Customer Service
Sales & Customer Service
Tel: 1.302.335.3911 x506 or 1.800.631.9567 (US Toll Free)