Multiple O-ring Canisters for contained transfer or powder
ILC Dover patented the use of Multiple O-ring Canisters to enable high containment connections for API powder handling systems. The system of progressively advancing to a new clean zone on a canister allows multiple powder transfers without breaking containment.
The Multiple O-ring Canister is a key component to the ILC Dover high containment family of products that includes the following compatible items:
- DoverPac® Containment Systems for charging, transporting, and discharging API powders
- Continuous Liner system made of ArmorFlex® film
- Bag In/ Bag out sleeves made of ArmorFlex® film
- Drum Sleeves made of ArmorFlex® film
- Demonstrated nanogram containment performance during powder transfer operations
- Canisters are fabricated from 316L stainless steel
- Saves time by allowing multiple powder transfer operations without breaking containment or having to wash the components.
- ILC Dover’s Multiple O-ring Canisters to enable high containment connections for discharging, transporting, and charging of potent compound powders throughout the pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
- Connections from vessels for charging or discharging powder under containment.
- Connection to Flexible Enclosures used to contain Weigh and Dispense operations, subdividing of powder, or transfer of powder from Drums.
Part numbers and sizes
HW10393 – 12” BIBO canister kit
HW10397 – 8” canister kit
Additional parts available.